Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share 2 “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!
- Share the Author & Title too, so that other TT participants can add the book to the TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Frankie & Delilah by Francesca-Anna Daniels & Delilah Borden
“What? Why would you save me from that only to watch me die?! Please I’ll do anything. I’ll give up anything you want if you’ll please just get me some help.” The beads of cold sweat were now pouring off of her, permeating her already soaked clothes. The man let go of her hand and lay down next to her, wrapping her in his strong arms.
“Are you crazy? Don’t touch me! Get away from me,” she coughed and wheezed and coughed some more. “Go get me some help!”
Another wave of utter agony rolled through her body and she curled up on herself like a baby in the womb and screamed. pg. 138
This is an ARC so some of the quotes may be changed
Francesca-Anna Daniels and Delilah Borden, better known as Frankie and Delilah to their friends, have been inseparable since childhood. Abandoned by their parents, their close friendship has endured through thick and thin. One very ordinary afternoon, a letter addressed to Frankie arrives that sets her on a tragic collision course with fate. Nobody could have predicted the wild and strange turns that their lives would now take, or the catastrophe that would separate them forever. Or would it?
Driven by her need to find answers, Delilah travels to England to relive Frankie’s last moments on Earth, and returns home to find the shock of her life. The far-reaching consequences of a split-second encounter has set things in motion that cannot be undone. When myth becomes reality, Delilah must make a choice that may be her salvation or her undoing.
Watch out my review will be out soon!
If you would like your Teaser Tuesday to be listed in the Related Posts please leave a comment and your link to the post. Thank You.
- Teaser Tuesday (Nov 5) (cynthiastacey.com)
- Today’s Read: Bellman & Black by Diane Setterfield (bethfishreads.com)
- Teaser Tuesday: Four For You (ourstack.blogspot.com)
- Teaser Tuesday #11 (bookloverslife.blogspot.com)
- Teaser Tuesdays: Another Teaser from Night Film (nishitak.com)
- Teaser & Top Ten Tuesday (jessica-agreatread.blogspot.com)
- Teaser Tuesday #9: Forbidden by Amy Miles (meanwhoyouare.blogspot.com)
- Teaser Tuesday (November 5) (cupandchaucer.wordpress.com)