I can not believe this year as flown by, at times it felt like it was dragging, but I am so ready for 2015… really though, you have no idea! So much as happened this year, and I am ready for a new start.
Number of Books I have read: 15
Number of Re-Reads: 0
Genre You Read the Most From: Contemporary Romance
1) Best Book You Read in 2014
2) Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t?
Running Lean by Diana Sharples
3) Most surprising (in a good way or bad way) book you read in 2014?
Frosted by Katy Regnery
4) Book You “Pushed” The Most People To Read (And They Did) In 2014?
N/A – Maybe they did, but I had a lot of going on and I really didn’t notice if someone read something I “pushed”. My bad on my part. Thanks if you did though, that would be awesome!
5) Best series you started in 2014? Best Sequel of 2014? Best Series Ender of 2014?
Best Series – Pushing the Limits & The English Brothers
Best Sequel – Don’t know
Best Series Ender – I need to read more this coming year!
6) Favorite New Author
Wow, so many to name! I will go with authors I reviewed this year:
Katie McGarry, Deborah Jensen, Katy Regnery, Melissa Tagg, Sawyer Bennett, Inara Scott
7) Best book from a genre you don’t typically read/was out of your comfort zone?
The Vicar’s Wife by Katharine Swartz – Historical Fiction
8) Most action-packed/thrilling/unputdownable book of the year?
Beyond Escape, it had me on my toes and I wanted to keep knowing what was happening next!
9) Book You Read In 2014 That You Are Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year?
I don’t usually re-read, unless I completely forgot what the book is about, but that usually don’t happen.
10) Favorite cover of a book you read in 2014?